Thursday, January 9, 2014

Is it already half way over?

I cannot believe how fast this school year is going.  I have an awesome class and have been working non-stop to keep them busy and engaged.  And then when I leave school I am full on mommy.  My youngest, Carter, is walking now (not quite full on yet), but is everywhere he doesn't need to be.  My oldest, Payton, played football and now soccer.  Needless to say this mommy is TIRED and hasn't had much "me" time lately.  
One thing I have had time to do is to create a sticky note rubric for my students' writing assignments.  I love it because I can stick it on their writing in the classroom and I also let them use it while they are writing to grade themselves.  I haven't had much time to be creative this year, I sure hope things slow down soon. I hope your school year has been going great so far! 
You can download and get a closer look at the rubric here.

Sticky Note Writing Rubric

No comments:

Post a Comment