Saturday, August 10, 2013

The New School Year

The first two days of the school year are down.  I have an amazing group of students this year, a little talkative, but great!  I guess I will be coming up with lots of activities that involve talking.  My room is still not 100% ready, but I am working everyday to get it there.  I will post pictures soon.  I have used a lot of new ideas that I found on Pinterest and blogs this summer.  I can't wait to see it they work well for this group of students.  My team sat down yesterday to plan and the first thing on the calendar for Math is Number Sense and Place Value.  So, I've used my first bit of down time to create an I Have, Who Has to begin the year.  It is 1st grade Common Core, but is perfect to review and get those brains working again for my second graders.  Click here to check it out.
I Have, Who Has - Number Sense 2 digits
I wish you well on the beginning of your school year!
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment