Monday, July 29, 2013

Back to School Time - Sale Time

It is that time again, Back to School.  My first "official" day back is tomorrow.  Of course that will include a day long meeting, as are most pre-planning days, so little work will get done in my room.  That is a shame, especially because most of my room is still in boxes since I had to change rooms, again.  I have finally put all of my furniture where I (think) I want it and now I have begun unpacking the boxes.  As always, there just doesn't seem to be enough time to get it all finished and every year I end up asking myself, "why didn't I come back sooner".
To celebrate this joyous yet stressful time, I have decided to put my TpT items on sale until Friday (8/2).  Make sure you check them out!  Also, check out my Facebook page and like it while you are there.  I will be posting before and after pics as soon as I finish setting up my room.  How is your "Back to School" prep going?  What do you like to start working on first?

Please check it out!
Facebook
TpT Store

No comments:

Post a Comment