Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Grand Opening!

I have finally done it!  I decided to put some of my recent creations for the upcoming school year, on TpT.  We'll see how this goes, some of the stuff that others come up with is pretty creative and is just a little intimidating.  Ok, I'll be honest extremely intimidating!  So, to get the ball rolling, I am going to have a "Grand Opening" sale on all my products from now until Friday 7/12.  I will be creating more items everyday so be sure to check all week to see what is new.  Look what is available now and look for my FREEBIE below.
**Please click on the links and not the pictures to get to the page.

This is my newest product.  Llama Llama Red Pajama Activity Unit.  9 Activities to go with the book by Anna Dewdney.  Common Core aligned and perfect for an emergency sub plan.


Llama Llama Red Pajama Activity Unit

I have 2nd grade sight word posters (cards) available.  I will be working on other color schemes and other grade levels this week as well.  Feel free to comment or message me of other color options or grade levels you are in need of and I will attempt to do those first.
2nd Grade Dolch Sight Word Cards            2nd Grade Dolch Sight Word Cards

Don't forget to check out my I Have, Who Has game for Cause and Effect.  Common Core aligned and great for whole group or small group.  (Don't worry, the image is blurry, but I double checked the product and it is fine)
I Have, Who Has - Cause and Effect

And here is your FREEBIE!  It is a good morning song to do with your class.  It is to the tune of Row, Row, Row, your Boat.  Creating a fun and loving environment with your students, makes for a great year!  Don't you agree?
Good Morning Song

I hope you enjoy and please leave feedback!
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment