Sunday, July 21, 2013

Freebie for 24 Hours! (Extending)

I have been enjoying my long vacation (week at the beach and then a few days with friends and family), but I am definitely starting to feel that urge to hurry and get back to my classroom.  I have so much to do before the kids come to check out their new rooms on August 6th.  I have put a lot on my TpT store while at the beach so check it out.  While you are there, download my Llama Llama Red Pajama unit for free until noon tomorrow (Monday 7/22) 9 PM Friday (7/26).  It is great for sub plans.  I'm sure I will be making a few posts soon as I am working hard in my room and creating new things.  Until then...


Click here for freebie.  Please leave feedback and follow me.
Llama Llama Red Pajama Activity Unit
Thanks for stopping by, Tori!

No comments:

Post a Comment